The Wharfedale Pro Connect 1202FX/USB is a compact mixing desk with massive capabilities. If you need a portable mixing desk and you do not want to sacrifice space for connections we have managed to condense ample inputs, outputs, digital FX and a USB audio interface into a small footprint mixer which is at home in the studio as it is the road.
- 16 Total inputs (4 x XLR / 6.3mm Jack, 4x twin 6.3mm jack)
- 4 x 6.3mm jack outputs (master, control room)
- Studio grade phantom power XLR
- 16 bit / 48kHz built in USB audio interface
- Playback and record via USB audio interface
- 80Hz HPF on first 4 channels
- Headphone output
- Pan / Balance control
- Clip LED display
- Ideal for home studio recording and live use
- slimline profile for portability and to fit in gig bags
- FX Send
- 56FX Logic effects built-in with independent send
Leave the large mixer behind
The connect 1202FX/USB is the ideal companion for small scale live performances and discreet sound installations where there simply isn’t space for a full scale mixing desk. While packing a wealth of features for mixing and recording it does so with a small footprint. The use of rotary controls as opposed to larger linear faders means space is saved to fit the mixer into small spaces even including guitar gig bags, yet the textured rotary pots operate with a suitable resistance so EQ and level controls can be pin-pointed with accuracy.
Small Size, Studio Sound
The Connect 1202FX/USB features two studio grade XLR / Jack inputs with phantom power and four additional stereo channels. This makes the mixing desk suitable for performers needing up to 16 inputs including bands. There is also a headphone output for studio style monitoring.
56 Digital FX
The FX logic bit DSP offers a total of 56 effects. These include a variety of delays, reverbs, chorus, and rotary speaker algorithms, achieving a professional touch on your mix and lending itself to more creative sound engineering styles. Individual FX send controls on each channel mean your chosen FX can be applied with accuracy.
- Channels: 12
- Inputs: 4 x XLR, 12 x 6.3mm Jack
- Outputs: 4 x 6.3mm Jack
- Headphone Output: 6.3mm Jack
- EQ: 3-Band
- FX: 56 FX Logic Acoustic Modelling FX: Room, Plate, Hall and Gated Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Rotary speaker, Delay
- Phantom Power: Yes
- USB: 16-bit / 48kHz
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >78dB ±5dB @ Max Gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB
- Display: Dual 4-Segment LED, FX Setting Display
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 360.2 x 183.8 x 52.8 mm
- Weight: 1.69 kg